WHAT WE COLLECT
Information you give usWe collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Driver’s license number (for example, if you return a product)
- Location information
- Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about othersYou may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sourcesWe may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Identifying you on our websites and our mobile app in order to customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Managing our GS SUPPORT SERVICES program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our GS Support Services program
- Sending GS Support Services marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATIONWe NEVER disclose buyers information to third parties. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Please read our refund policy carefully to avoid any disputes.
GSC Support services reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice.
GSC support services provides an unconditional 15 day money back guarantee on web designing solutions for any customer who paid the first invoice with a credit card or with Paypal. NO money back on networking solutions after the service is done onsite/ online.
There are no refunds on administrative fees and install fees for custom software.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars, and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and GSC support services is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between time of payment and time of refund. Refunds will be made to the original mode of payment only.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, & Internet Marketing
Payments for Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing or any of our Internet Marketing services are non-refundable even if a fee was paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, there are no exceptions to our refund policy.
Setup fees are applied directly to expenses incurred by GSC support services in the setup phase of any SEO or Internet Marketing campaigns and Networking are non-refundable.
We normally ask for CLIENT credit card or payment info so that we can charge the CLIENTS card for services provided OR we may also send an invoice so that you can pay from your end. Claiming that you didn’t provide your card info or that you are not aware of such charges is illegal and fraudulent.
If any chargeback or payment dispute is caused by CLIENT to a bank or credit card company, then CLIENT services and/or projects will be suspended and in some cases all work will be undone (reversed) without notice. Furthermore, the amount of the chargeback fee will be issued to CLIENT (to recover any fees passed on to us by the credit card company).
In Addition, any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) will have to be paid in full before we restore service, deliver any files, or commence any work.
Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
Clients resolution acceptance and authorization email acceptance/reply of service rendered will be considered as a satisfactory service delivery and any payments made then will not be refunded on grounds of service delivery disputes. However , GSC support will always put in the best effort to maintain high service standards.